We are currently looking to recruit candidates for our ‘Access to Apprenticeships’ programmes to start in September 2018.
The programmes provide young people with practical engineering skills and experience whilst working towards nationally recognised qualifications in disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, civils, welding and machining.
As part of our recruitment campaign we are holding 3 open evenings in Lillyhall, Carlisle and Furness.
The open evenings are for potential learners and their parents/guardians to:
- Find out about the schemes we have on offer and what they include
- Speak to our instructors who deliver the programme
- Take a tour of the training centre including our engineering workshop
- Learn about the opportunities you will be provided with throughout the course
- Meet current access learners who have just secured apprenticeships and have benefitted from this programme.
The Open Events are as follows: