Gen2 currently operate a large portfolio of supplementary business courses that have been uniquely designed to meet the demands of our extensive client base across Cumbria and beyond. We currently offer more than a hundred different courses, which can range from a half day up six months in length. Our fully accredited courses provide the ideal solution to cost-effectively upskilling an existing workforce, or to ensuring staff are fully aware of new changes in key safety and business legislation.
In addition to our range of standard training courses, we work closely with businesses to develop client-specific, bespoke training courses across Cumbria and beyond. Delivered at any one of Gen2’s seven Cumbrian facilities, or at a client’s chosen location, they provide a unique opportunity to ensure employees are trained in techniques and skills that match exactly the requirements of the customer.
Why Choose Gen2?
- Created by major nuclear, engineering and manufacturing employers
- Currently Seven Skills Centres throughout Cumbria – Energus, Lillyhall, Carlisle, Salterbeck, Warwick Mill and Ulverston (correct as of March 2017)
- Over 300 customers
- Delivering vocational training to over 1,350 apprentices throughout Cumbria
- 93% of all apprentices who achieve their qualifications progress into full-time employment
- ISO 90001,14001 and 18001 accredited
- Commended by RoSPA for the Industry Sector Education and Training Award
- Training Quality Standard with excellence in Nuclear and Engineering
- Achieved Ofsted Grade 1 ‘Outstanding’
View our Gen2 course schedule by viewing the PDF below. To book, or to find out more information about our Commercial courses and vocational qualifications across Cumbria, contact our Sales Team on 01900 701300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org